Purchasing your domain name
A domain purchase, such as the URL seablaze.com, is a big part of your brand’s online identity. So, we’re happy to assist you in securing your domain. Oftentimes, we recommend purchasing not just the primary domain you will be using for your website, but also additional ones such as common misspellings and variations of it. Then, we’ll set it up so users that accidentally go to an alternate domain are automatically redirected to the correct domain.
What you get
- Our professional recommendation for selecting your primary and alternate domain names.
- Registration of the domains with an official registrar for top-level domains.
- Automatic renewal each year until canceled to ensure your domain never expires accidentally.
- Update of secondary domains to redirect traffic to the primary domain.
- We charge $35 per year for most domains (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .ca, .us, .name).
- Some special domains (.mobi, .cc, .tv, and .co) are $45 per year.
We are unable to offer refunds for domain purchases and renewals.